Gjirokastra, Full Day Tour
€80 per person
Defined by its castle, roads paved with chunky limestone and shale, imposing slate-roofed houses and views out to the Drina Valley, Gjirokastra is a magical hillside town. Immerse yourself into the local life, meet with interesting locals and relive the past.
- Introduction to the most fascinating monuments and heritage sites in the city.
- Visit Gjirokastra Castle
- Taste coffee grinded in stone pot
- Visit Skenduli house and Ethnographic Museum
- Entrance to the castle
- Entrance to Skenduli House
- Entrance to Ethnographic Museum
- “Traditional Coffee” (grinded in stone) and “Mountain Tea” drinks
- Meals & Drinks
Dress CodeCasual, Comfortable shoes